Michael Peterman
survey1_.gif (9938 bytes) Michael Peterman's farm called "Lovely Springs" and "Dry Hill"was located in Windsor Township York Co., Pennsylvania, with the northern part of the farm extending into Springettsbury Township.

Christ Lutheran Church York, Pennsylvania. In 1760 the cornerstone was laid for this stone church which was completed in 1762 and torn down in 1812. This is where Michael and Anna Maria attended church frequently and where several of there children were baptized.

The depictions above are from William Wagner's 1830 view of York County. This watercolor painting is of the interior of Christ Lutheran Church with the Tannenberg organ visible in the back.

The original York County Court House where the Continental Congress met from September 30, 1777 to June 27, 1778. This is where Michael Peterman's land and estate records were filed and where his wife and children went before the Orphan's Court after his death.